The existing ageing Poringland Village Hall was first established in 1919, and extended in 1939. It has had many uses since then and currently is in regular use by many community groups including:
In September 2011, the site was expanded to the rear, with the purchase of an adjacent piece of land, which has since been used as an extended play area.
Intended to complement the existing Poringland Community Centre, this new facility will continue to meet the needs of existing users, and also offer many opportunities for new users. It will consist of three parts, which can all be used independently:
Like the current Village Hall, the All Saints Centre will be operated with a strong Christian ethos.
Click the images below to enlarge